Can I ask myself why I promise to do everything? Can I move this burden onto someone else? Do I have to withstand everything on my own?
Probably not but as this is the 4th entry to my blog (I'm incompetent in counting) - I wish to tell you about my day.
As I described in my previous post I had to fight hard to get myself away from the computer. I left to work at 7:30 stat, just to witness my co-worker driving off with my clients. It wasn't so bad though, only downturn was the fact that I couldn't write down any overtime because I had not done anything.
Well the day went on after that incident and I had some easy drives. Took people to hospital and to the immigration service. Easy jobs and lots of free time. Me likes.
Later on the afternoon I encountered a problem though. Seemed like I had promised people that I'll pick them up after 2 hours of waiting. It's a common problem for me to tell people timetables that are never accurate. It works every time so why wouldn't I do it?
Anyways, after I talked to the customers I had 9 people packed to the van with me. I'm only allowed to take 8 so basically I committed a crime and was accountable for it. After thinking about the situation I proceeded to drive back to my workplace and tried to avoid the police by using only small roads. It was a success. Never got caught.
In the end of the day I promised to a very nice woman (she's not a girl because she's just little older than me) that I can drive for 4 hours on Saturday. She promised to bake me some bun.
After roosting I got an invitation from my friend to come and play some floor ball with them. I suck in the sport in question, but as I'm a beginner I can score these incredible luck strikes, which are very nice. And nerve wrecking for the people that I do not socialize with that much.
We played for a few hours and called it an end when it started to rain.
Everyone packed up their belongings, jumped into cars and drove off. Except me. I was on bike. Had a great time cycling in this awful rain.
When I got home I was soaking wet. A warm shower cheered me up a little bit and my mother had even baked some doughnuts as it was her name day today.
So after the shower I picked up some coffee, few doughnuts and a small bread from the kitchen and came over to my computer. Opened it up and started to browse various sites. I think I'm going to sleep soon. I feel so clean and sleepy now. Haven't felt like this for a long time.
Sleeping would be great because tomorrow I have a planned relocation and I need to give this lady a 120 km ride to the place she's moving.
I also got my holidays sorted out. It seems that I get to use 16 days to do what ever I want to. I probably even get few days extra because I'm doing so much overtime. I just wish I can use it all away before my service ends.
Oh, and I almost forgot! I got accepted to the nearby school where I can start to study the English language and philology. I just wish I'll improve in writing as well. This post already seems like a blown up clown.
Wall of text... ALL OVER MY FACE.
VastaaPoistaShe'd bake your buns, ey? That's nice. No, really.
Keep it up.
And I chewed all the way through your neverending post. I'm really happy that you got accepted to that school, as I already told you! It's so great to know that some of your old enthusiasm is returning, along with my old Dice attached to the Isle of Man!
VastaaPoistaYours sincerely
/ L
I wish I could bake her buns. mmhm.
VastaaPoista