2011/09/22

Tabernack!

my face... daily.

Today, I decided to update my blog after a dormant living in my new hometown. The situation is that I was accepted to study Computer Sciences in an University of Applied Sciences. This means that I am going to become the best code-rat in existence, if you will.
Quite recently, we've advanced through html-code to fiddle around with .css stylings. I've practically given up all hope to become a 3D-animator, but we actually do have a course on that after couple of years of studying. On this first year most of the stuff we do, I knew something about beforehand. Therefore, I've decided to take some courses on tv production. It's hard to get the right angles and right settings and everything else when filming. I knew it would be hard, but never thought it would be that hard.

At the moment, we're experiencing minor delays due to all the discrete mathematics, binomes, hexadecimal calculation systems, mantisses, etc. But I will hold on and get this school done with. I just need to think about on what to write my thesis.
But that's a job another day will correct. Oh, I also applied to the student's union and I think they're going to accept me. Actually, they're going to get me in despite of the fact that they're in the middle of the season and there's no reason to summon the representative office to elect me. Maybe they're still going to do it. I hope

I also managed to score 66/70 in an English prep. test. I think that's sufficient. However, you'll never see me actually use English in a such way that the test makes you think. Which is a shame as I really like to use English. I don't think I'd have any problems using it as my primary language. I could easily blend in a group of English speaking foreigners.

But, now I must fly. I need to learn how to use MS Word (giggle) tomorrow, so I need to get some sleep.

Ta, ta.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti